The RWG603 by Radians has an ANSI Cut rating of 4 and an EN388 cut rating of 5. The high visibility red sandy foam nitrile palm coating provides a strong grip in both wet and dry applications. The dense TPR overlays on the back of the hand provides added impact protection.
Radians RWG603 Features:
- 13 gauge salt and pepper High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) provides cut resistance
- High visibility red sandy foam nitrile palm coating provides protection from abrasion in wet or dry conditions
- Seamless cuff design provides a comfortable fit
- TPR overlays provide added impact protection
- ANSI Cut Level 4, EN388 Cut Level 5
Applications: Petrochem Industry, Automotive, Construction, Manufacturing, Material Handling
EN 388 is a European Standard. It tests the Abrasion, Cut, Tear and Puncture characteristics of a product to determine its mechanical protection. Performance Level is ranked from 4 to 1, except for cut, which is ranked from 5 to 1.
EN 388 Results: 4543
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut: 5
- Tear: 4
- Puncture: 3